
Well let me explain this photo... Sue and I, were very tired planning our lessons for the kids the next day. Well I was admiring a black marker and it smeared on my face. And that's how this all started.. Sue and I couldn't stop snorting at how we look like men over here in China better than we do women!! ha ha ha We were just dying of laughter, which helped us because we were homesick! Go mustaches and unibrows :) And then my explanation for this other picture is me fixing the sink :) I am the handy dandy fixer girl of this apartment! The pipe of the sink, which is a plastic hose, became too gunked up with food, began to break with the hot water, and smelled way bad of rotting food. This is why we don't wash food down the sink if we don't have a garbage
disposal! So here I am exchanging a tube from the other apartment sink room with this kitchen one... It was disgusting, but someone had to do it... :) The hook on the floor is what I made to get the gunk out of the shower drain... which could make anyone vomit. But my camera is fixed and these photos were the first ones to be taken with my fixed camera :) I love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment